We are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Registered Physiotherapist for full time employment to provide care in a private clinic and to perform community homecare assessments and treatments for the surrounding area.
- Conduct patient assessments with a wide range of assessment tools and conclude a diagnosis.
- Develop individualized treatment plans that will benefit patient functionality utilizing evidence-based treatment and appropriate exercise programs.
- Assign and supervise physiotherapy assistants.
- Maintain documentation as per college guidelines.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
- In good standing registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning, assessment, and treatment skills.
- Independent and strong problem solving, decision making, and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills (high English oral and written proficiency required. French oral and written proficiency is an asset.)
- Computer proficiency.
- Must provide a police and vulnerable sector screening check.
- Valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle for travel within the surrounding area.
We thank all those who express their interest in the position, but only eligible candidates will be contacted for interviews.